Activities in context to the ViTAL project
- Stefan Stockinger gave an interview in NÖN
- A demo video showing the filling of a water glass using an assistive robot arm is available.
- A demo video showing the ViTAL middleware and assistive robot is available.
- Benjamin Aigner gave a talk on "Smart Home/Active Assisted Living" within the event Digital Business Trends.
- The project team organized an Openlab Walk "User in Focus" supported by the Wirtschaftsagentur Wien. 68 people participated.
- Friedrich Praus organized a workshop during the AAL Austria Summit 2015.
- Friedrich Praus attended the KNX Basic, Advanced and Tutor Courses.
- The project team attended a "Diversity Management" & "Gender Mainstreaming" seminar.
- 03/2015: The project team presented the project during the FHTW Open Days.
- 11/2014: The project team presented the project during the FHTW Open Days.
- The project team attended the FEMtech Netzwerktreffen
- The KNX Scientific Award 2014 was awarded to Friedrich Praus
Friedrich Praus attended the KNX Scientific Conference 2014 in Wiesbaden. He presented his research in the field of smart home security. The audience of more than 60 participants voted his presentation best.
- The university of applied sciences Technikum Wien organized a security afternoon within the European Cyber Security Month. Friedrich Praus talked about Security in Smart Homes and Buildings.