Papers can be submitted via the
EasyChair submission system.
Important Guidelines for Submissions
Papers that do not meet the following guidelines risk rejection without being included in the conference proceedings:
Austrochip 2019 reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including removal from the conference proceedings that
are submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference (no-show policy).
- Two-column IEEE style, see template
- Submissions have to be anonymous - remove all authors and affiliations as papers will be blind-reviewed (authors
and affiliations will be shown in the final paper only)
- Papers should have a minimum size of 4 pages any should not exceed 8 pages (including references and appendix)
- Submissions must be original and yet unpublished work, not being submitted in parallel to other conferences or journals
- Papers can be written in English or German but note that only submissions in English can be considered for publication
at IEEE Xplore